Hi, everyone! I hope ya’ll had a great and refreshing weekend. This was my last weekend before I move into my new apartment! 6 days, so crazy! I’m so excited, but it’s starting to make me anxious too because it’s in a new city and I’m pretty resistant to change, so hopefully everything goes well and I’ll be able to make an easy and comfortable transition for myself. I’m glad to know that I have ya’ll supporting me though it and I can’t wait to show ya pictures of my apartment! I think you’ll love it (:
Anyway, on to the makeup talk! Today’s post isn’t gonna be long, but it’s something that’s important to me and I can’t wait to hear from ya’ll with your opinions! When summer rolls around, I kind of clean out my makeup stash and I looove to bring in some new products that I’ve never tried before. That’s where you come in! Today, I have a list of some new products that I’m wanting to try out, but I wanna get your opinions first! The plan is to just list down some really generic products (foundation, polish, hair product, etc) and then leave the rest up to you! I want ya’ll to list your favorite brands, your favorite colors, etc whether it be high-end or low end! I need your help to clean out and restock my makeup chaos with some fun, new products (:
I thought it would be easiest if I did a numbered list, so then in the comments section, you guys could just write down the number and then tell me whatcha think instead of having to retype the whole question or anything like that. Feel free to give me one or two products, or give me a whole list of your faves! I’m up for anything (:
1) Favorite summer foundation! I have oily skin, but my setting spray is absolutely fantastic and allows me to wear any type of foundation without having to worry about shine. So even if you have dry skin, let me know what keeps your makeup budge-proof this summer!
2) Favorite nail polish! Obviously, since it’s summer, if you know of a good chip-proof polish, you better not hold out on me! I paint my nails a new color about every week and I still have yet to find that perfect anti-chip polish. Don’t forget to tell me your favorite colors either!
3) Favorite lip product! Whether it be a moisturizing lip balm, a bold lipstick, or a creamy nude, I wanna know! Not that I need anymore lip products in my life, but that never stopped me before haha
4) Favorite heatless hair styling product! I just recently found a really nice sea salt spray that I use to add heatless waves into my hair, but I’m not 100% sold on it yet. So if you have a heatless hair styling product that you’ve been using and love, leave the brand and product below! I have naturally curly, frizzy hair, but it’s surprisingly easy to tame. If it’s a straitening balm, curling cream, or anything else, let me know!
5) Favorite face wash/scrub! This is a pretty vague one because face wash/scrub covers sooo much ground. There’s so many products that fall into this. If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, then you know that I’m the biggest face product hoarder! Foundations, concealers, scrubs, washes, etc, I wanna try them all! Feel free to leave multiple suggestions (;
6) Favorite candle scent! This is a pretty weird one, but with me moving into my new apartment, I’ve been wanting to try some new scents out! I have a cinnamon one and a pumpkin spice one right now, but I love me some candles, so I defiantly wanna get a few more! I will be living with Cody though, so I’ve been trying to find some scents that aren’t as girlie, which has proven to be rather difficult!
7) Favorite colored eye liner! Summer is 100% the time to experiment with colored eye liners, so I’m lookin’ to add to my collection! Shadows also fall into this this category! If you know of any that are smudge-proof, comment below!
That’s all that I’ve been thinking of off the top of my head, but of course, leave me any other product suggestions below that you think I should be trying out! I can’t wait to read what some of your favorite products are and I’m so excited to go out and purchase some! My makeup collection needs a good restocking (not really, but what can ya do? haha) Thank you so much for reading and thank you in advance for any suggestions you give me! I love tryin’ some new products and I’m so excited to try some of your faves (:
XOXO, Megan ❤