Good morning, everyone! Ready for some more exciting news? I’ve been nominated, for the second time, for the Liebster Award! Whaaaat?! How crazy is that? I still just cannot get over the fact that people actually read my blog and care about what I have to say. I’m glad ya’ll don’t find me to be half as annoying as I find myself to be haha I was nominated by the ever so sweet http://cheapandlazybeauty.wordpress.com/ so be sure to go check her blog out! This chick is honestly so badass, I can’t even. She’s studying at a pretty prestigious college as a law student and she’ll be visiting Rome here pretty soon as well! And she’s beautiful! Talk about unfair. haha Defiantly go check out her blog and give her some love! You’ll love her just as much as I do.
The Rules For The Liebster Award:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you;
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you;
3. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions;
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you;
5. You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
Now, the thing is, I just very, very recently was nominated for another award, The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (click here to be linked to that: https://psmeganelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination-and-thank-yous/ )! That award says you need to nominate 15 others and this award says to nominate 11 others. Since my blog has such a small following because I’m so new (only 2 months!), I only nominate other bloggers who I’ve made a personal connection with and really genuinely enjoy spending time over at their blogs. I don’t just nominate people for the heck of it because I do feel that getting nominated is something really special. I defiantly go for quality over quantity when it comes to my own nominations! Since I nominated some freaking amazing and gorgeous ladies just a few days ago, I don’t feel it’s necessary to go through the whole nomination process again for the same people, but I do have some new bloggers I wanna nominate! To see who I choose for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, just click on the URL above (:
Here are my nominations for the newest bloggers that I’ve felt I’ve made a genuine connection with:
http://liveloveanddress.wordpress.com/ Hello world, meet Tania! It’s so funny because I was wondering just this morning who I was going to pass on the nomination to for this award and Tania found my blog this morning and we started talking! This girl is so real, there’s no other way to put it. She’s down to Earth, sweet, creative, and stunning! She’s into fashion and makeup, so her blog is a girl’s best friend! Go check her out, you’ll love what you discover over at her blog.
http://jacquienavarro.wordpress.com/ This is Jacque! We’ve been following each other’s blogs for a couple weeks now and we hit it off right away. Her blog is lovely. She does these awesome posts where she does really informative reviews that are so helpful. We’ve just recently been talking about different lipstick lines that we use and love and she’s one of the best people to bond with over all things beauty! Check out this pretty girl’s blog, you won’t be disappointed.
http://rxveur.wordpress.com/about/ This would be Kimberly (: I haven’t had much time to chat with and really get to know her as we’ve only talked a few times, but I can already tell she’s so unbelievably sweet. Like me, one of her passions is writing, which is one of the reasons she started her blog. So we already have that in common! She does blog posts on everything from makeup reviews to healthful eating to fashion advice! There’s something for everyone on her little corner of the world wide web. Be sure to stop by this gorgeous girl’s blog and stay awhile.
Those are my 3 absolutely incredible nominees for The Liebster Award and don’t forget to check out all my previous nominees from The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I’ll link that URL for ya again: https://psmeganelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination-and-thank-yous/ All of these ladies are so amazing and I’ve fallen in love with all of their blogs. There’s no doubt in mind that you’ll fall in love with their blogs too, so defiantly get you butt on over there to check ’em all out!
Here are the fun questions that http://cheapandlazybeauty.wordpress.com/ asked her nominees!
1. What is your favourite cheap beauty product? My current favorite cheap beauty product is the foundation that I’ve been using recently! It’s the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation and I’m on my third jar! It applies so beautifully and leaves you with this gorgeous, natural finish. And the color stays all day, imagine that! haha
2. What is your favourite lazy beauty product? My favorite lazy beauty product is defiantly some time of mascara! Mascara is absolutely a must-have if you’re goin’ for a more natural, no makeup makeup look.
3. What are your top 5 drug store products? My top 5 drugstore products are Maybelline Color Whispers and Baby Lips, Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, Biore face cleaners and scrubs, and Miliani Baked Blushes.
4. What are your top 5 high end products? Mac Pro-Long Wear Concealer, Benefit’s Porefessional Primer, Nars blushes, Makeup Geek eye shadows, and Ben Nye Final Seal Setting Spray.
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? I have been given countless pieces of amazing advice and I can’t just pick one, so I’m gonna chose the one that has the most relevance to me lately: “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” This summer, my life is gonna consist of alot of changes and new opportunities. I’m naturally a pretty fearless person, but it never helps to remind yourself to take chances.
6. Who are your guilty pleasure music artist? I’m obsessed with music so it’s practically impossible to decide on a guilty pleasure music artist! But I have to say currently that the new Iggy Azalea song “Fancy” is gettin’ to me. People are all like, “OMG, this song is awful.” And I just agree even though it’s been growing on me and, when I’m alone and this song comes on the radio, I may or may not be guilty of turning the volume all the way up.
7. What is your favourite skincare product? Witch Hazel is my new found love. Check out my skin saving review here: https://psmeganelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/gotta-have-it-or-live-without-it-dickensons-witch-hazel/
8. What is your favourite hair care product? I honestly don’t really care about hair. haha I’m boring when it comes to that, I just straighten it and go. So probably my Chi straightener then! It has silver glitter all over it, it’s totally girled out. haha
9. What are your top three tv shows of all time? The Bachelor and Bachelorette, The Walking Dead, and probably some other trashy reality T.V show haha
10. Do you care about politics and why? No, not at all. The only thing politically charged that I care about is gay rights because my bestfriend since 2nd just recently came out and I will fight til the day I die for her to be able to walk down the street with her girlfriend without getting harassed. I do also speak out against BSL and I’m advocate for Pit Bulls and rescue shelters, but I don’t know if that’s really political?
11. If someone gave you £100,000 what is the first thing you would buy? I don’t know how much that is in American money, so I’m just gonna pretend it’s $100,000 here too because I’m an idiot and can’t figure that out. hahah But I’d buy my mom a new car, pay off my boyfriend’s college tuition, pay for my future cosmetology school tuition, and donate the rest to animal rescue charities and cancer society charities. I might save a little bit too I guess!
And here are the 11 questions I wanna ask my amazing nominees….
1) Who has had the most influence in your life?
2) If you could have dinner with 3 people, past or present, who would they be and why?
3) Describe your dream vacation!
4) What does your typical makeup routine consist of?
5) If you could go back in time and tell your younger self anything, what would it be?
6) What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
7) What’s your dream job?
8) High end or drugstore beauty and makeup products?
9) Why did you start blogging?
10) What is your must-have makeup staple?
11) Name 3 random facts about yourself!
I hope ya’ll enjoy this rather long post haha And please don’t forget to check out my 3 current nominees and my past nominees from The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (https://psmeganelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination-and-thank-yous/)! Thanks so much for reading and I can’t wait to see what my beautiful nominees said back to my 11 questions! Congrats again, girls! Ya’ll are so amazing and you deserve it! If you guys wanna know a little bit more about me, don’t forget to give me a follow! Connecting and getting to know all of you is pretty much my sole drive in blogging, so never be afraid to talk to me (:
XOXO, Megan ❤