Good morning, everyone! Happy Friday! I hope ya’ll have some fun things planned this weekend! I have a busy one ahead of me (but what’s new, right? haha). Today is my mom’s birthday, so we’re going to be out celebrating tonight, tomorrow I have wedding #2 of this summer to go to, and then on Sunday I’ll be driving back up to my apartment and then hopefully gettin’ some time in there to film a quick look around my apartment video for ya! As much as I would like a weekend to just chill and relax, I do enjoy my busy ones (:
I have some makeup reviews to get up for you guys, as well as a product update, but today I have something else to do. I was nominated last week for the Sunshine Award (my 5th nomination! Woooow!), and I figured what better way to celebrate Friday than with an award nomination and thank you? I was nominated by the beautiful and so so kind Natasha over at http://blondebeauty13.com/ and, I know I’ve said this about her before, but I don’t mind saying it again: go visit her blog! She gives the greatest makeup and beauty tips, tutorials, and reviews and she’s always ready to talk with you and answer any questions! She goes out of her way to be kind to every single person that comments and I absolutely love that about her! I promise that you’ll adore her just as much as I do!
1) Display the award logo to your blog
2) Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post (see above)
3) Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
4) Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
5) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
My incredible nominees are:
If you are looking for fun posts, amazing tips, great pictures, and genuinely sweet people, then go check out any and all of these above blogs! I’ve made a connection with some of these people personally, others I just really enjoy their blog, but no matter what, I know you won’t regret goin’ to check ’em out, you’ll love them too!
7 Random Facts About Me
1) I will be going to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina exactly one month from now!
2) I haaate reading. I’ll be the first to admit that. But I’m currently in the process of reading all of Stephen King’s books and I’m on “Cell” right now. I’m obsessed with him! His books are so amazing that, when I pick one up and start reading, hours could fly by when I look at the clock.
3) Maybe it’s just because I grew up in Texas, but sweet tea will always be my drink of choice.
4) I don’t eat like a “typical girl.” I’d much prefer a loaded burger with fries over a salad and I can out-eat almost anyone when it comes to pizza! Sometimes that makes me feel extremely awkward when I’m out with a big group and all the girls order soups or salads. But then I realize that I don’t really give a shit and order myself that burger anyway!
5) My favorite dog breeds are Pit Bulls and Pit mixes. I think they’re so beautiful and so misunderstood. But there’s really not a dog that I don’t absolutely love!
6) On my third day of driving with my license, I ran over a kitten. I thought it was a plastic bag in the street, so I didn’t slow down. I had to pull over because I was crying so hysterically I couldn’t even drive anymore. haha
7) I love people! Even when I was younger, I would go up and talk to just about anyone. It’s by the grace of God that I never got kidnapped haha There are no strangers to me, just friends waiting to be made. I have a naturally outgoing personality and that’s one of my favorite things about myself.
(Check out my About Me blog post to get to know me even better! https://psmeganelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/get-to-know-me/ Be sure to comment on there if you did an About Me post as well, I’d love to read it!)
I just wanna give a huge thanks to Natasha again for thinking of me and nominating me! I can’t believe this is my 5th award already! Each one means so much to me. Ya’ll are so amazing for reading and following my blog and there’s not a day that goes by that I’m not so appreciative of it! I hope ya’ll have awesome weekends and I’ll talk to ya later!
XOXO, Megan ❤