Hi, everyone! I’ve got some really exciting news to share with ya’ll today… I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! The very sweet (did I mention gorgeous?) Sidney at http://fashionbarbie16.wordpress.com/ is who nominated me ❤ I have no earthly idea how to tag people on WordPress, so I just have her URL up here, but make sure to click on it and go show her some love! I started my blog only two months ago and this is the second award that I’ve been nominated for… so crazy! So a huge thank you to Miss Sidney for supporting and believing in me (:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
As I mentioned above, my blog is extremely new. I have a little over 100 amazing followers, so it’s kind of difficult for me to nominate 15 other bloggers. So I’m gonna go with quality over quantity here and nominate just a few bloggers who I’ve actually made a connection with, know, and adore. You’ll love them just as much as I do, promise (:
My Nominees ❤
1. http://madisonblanding.wordpress.com/ There’s not enough room or time in the world to rave about Madi! I stumbled upon her blog and we just instantly clicked. There’s no doubt in my mind that if we lived closer together, she would be like my little sister in real life. She’s stunning and her makeup tips are spot-on. Both of us just recently reached 100 followers and I’m excited to see where she’s gonna go from here. I’ve always got her back!
2. http://starrsparkles.com/ I just recently discovered Starr’s blog and, ohmygosh, I love it. Her makeup is so flawless and glamorous, I can’t get enough. Plus, she’s absolutely beautiful. She 100% deserves this award because she’s a mother, wife, blogger, student, and makeup enthusiast…. what’s more inspirational than all of that? Give her a follow, you won’t regret it.
3. http://msbeautyguru.com/ Rachel gets nominated all the time for awards like this because she deserves it! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you seriously need to. Not only is she extremely talented makeup-wise, she’s also amazingly sweet. Whenever I see that she’s commented on a blog post I’ve done, I can’t wait to read what she’s said because I know it will be so supportive. I also really appreciate how she’s open about her faith, I love that. How can someone be so perfect?! haha
4. http://blondebeauty13.wordpress.com/ This awesome chick is also someone who gets nominated for things like this quite often (she has a major following), but she deserves it as well! She puts out awesome, informative posts revolving around the beauty industry and I look forward to reading them every time I see another pop up. She’s so kind and only has nice words to say to other people. Despite how her blog as grown, she’s so grounded and kind to everyone that comes her way.
5. http://thisthatntheotherthing.com/ Uhmm, is it possible to be any more gorgeous? Pretty sure it’s not. haha I just discovered her blog and I love it! It’s so cheerful and relaxing. This girl covers so much stuff! From food to makeup, to beauty and photography, you’re for sure going to find something you love on her blog! Personally? I love it all. I can’t wait to see where her blogging takes her because she’s gonna go far. She’s so easy to relate to, she’s someone you just wanna sit down and have lunch with and talk for hours!
Congrats to my wonderfully amazing Very Inspiring Blogger nominees! They 100% deserve. I know I didn’t pick 15 nominees, but I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that you’ll love these five ladies just as much as I do. Go show them some love. (:
Now for the seven facts about myself….
1. There’s not much that I’m more passionate about than animal rescue. I also speak out against Breed Specific Laws and I’m a big advocate for Pit Bulls, my favorite dogs. There’s no such thing as a mean dog, just mean owners and bad situations.
2. My boyfriend pretty much rocks my socks off. We’ve been together for almost 4 years and we’ll be moving into our new apartment next month!
3. I eat pizza every single day. Yes, you read that right. Every. Single. Day. It’s like my drug. If I don’t eat it, I swear I start to have withdrawal symptoms. haha
4. I love Cookie Dough Blizzards from Dairy Queen.
5. Way back in the day, when I was driving home from high school once, someone threw a cheeseburger at my car. I tried to wipe it off with my windshield wipers, but all that did was smear the ketchup, cheese, onions, mustard, and pickles around on the window. I then proceeded to drive into a ditch screaming the whole way. It ended up being over $500 worth of damage and I never found out who threw the burger at me. Welcome to my life.
6. I was voted class clown and worst driver in high school, along with winning prom queen and homecoming queen… which mystifies me because sometimes I’m so weird that I wonder why people even like me.
7. I wanna talk to you! I wanna get to know you. Before I dropped out of college after one year (another story for another day), I was majoring in sociology. I love people. So if you have a story to tell, come tell me. I wanna listen. I love learning about other people (:
I hope ya’ll enjoyed this post and a huge thanks again to Sidney for the nomination! Thanks to everyone for following me and being so kind and supportive. I couldn’t have done any of this without you. Congrats again to my beautiful nominees, can’t wait to read your posts! ❤
XOXO, Megan (: